Saturday, January 19, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote!

Today is the first-in-the-South primary, and citizens of South Carolina get to pick the next Republican candidate for president. Don't miss out on this opportunity to send the right man for the right time to the White House. I strongly believe that man is Gov. Mike Huckabee and I encourage everyone to get out and support him today.

He's a true conservative with the longest governing experience. He has consistently been on the right side of the abortion and gay marriage debates. He's strong on defense and strong on illegal immigration. His health care plan will work. And he's the only Republican running who understands the plight of the blue-collar, middle-class workers. We need this man to be the next leader of our nation.


MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

I'm voting for Mike Huckabee, and I hope you will too!

9 comments:

Jason Vaughn said...

Sorry Josh. Maybe next time.

The Culbertsons said...

Yea... Had Thompson not been in the running, Huck would've won BIG. But Thompson (who has 0 momentum or future) had to spoil it. It looks like its going to be a McCain/Huckabee ticket. I can live with that.

Unknown said...

McCain? MCCAIN?!? SC, I'm so disappointed in you.

Good news is, since Thompson will probably be bowing out, his votes will go to Huckabee. McCain's name may not be first on that ticket afterall.

As for SC picking McCain...Lindsey Graham supporters I'm looking at you. Oh there will be a reckoning.

Anonymous said...

Just FYI-as all political articles are slanted by the opinions of the author-this one is at least worth the read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/19/AR2007121901856_pf.html

The Culbertsons said...

I'm with you, Chris. The Graham/Sanford brand of the SC GOP has triumphed again. I hope Huck can pull out some wins on Super Tuesday, but I don't have high hopes at this point. SC was a must-win for him.

Unknown said...

Well, Fred's out. My birthday should be a lot more interesting now.

Jason Vaughn said...

If Fred wasn't in this race I think it would have been very different

Unknown said...

I don't blame Fred. He's being blamed for being the only other actual conservative on the Republican side. That's truly a shame and most definitely not his fault.

The Culbertsons said...

I hadn't thought of it like that, Chris. But he still knew that he didn't have a chance in or after SC. He ran specifically against Huckabee... and only Huckabee. He really just took votes from the strongest conservative. Now we're left with second choice. I still blame Fred.