Monday, March 16, 2009

New Blog

I've started a new blog! I know... I know... I never update this one, why start another one? The new blog is specifically designed for our church. It's a way for me to communicate thoughts about the Christian life or about sermons between Sundays. Since preachers are constantly thinking about church life, this new one should be updated with more frequency. Check it out:


And our church's new website:

I'm still undecided on what to do with this blog; keep it going, close it down, donate it to science... we'll see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh, might I recommend SermonAudio for putting your sermons online. Makes pretty easy for Mount Moriah.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.